UA-20248021-6

Monday, August 22, 2011

SUNSET WITH PELICAN PHOTOGRAPH

Fine Art Photograph
by Barbara Rosenzweig


"Sunset with Pelican" is a Fine Art Photograph that shows the brilliance of a dramatic orange sky. The pelican adds a wonderful dimension to this Gulf of Mexico scene. This photo was taken on Anna Maria Island in Florida and will make a great addition to your home.

The Last Rose of Summer
"I wanted to collect together things that evoked that wisftul end of Summer feeling," says the Curator from abeggan. I love how these handmade items make me sense that summer won't last long.




Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana?
"What orange again? Yep. It's not about the most popular item, it's about using the color orange to the best of its ability...enjoy this Treasury Listing!!" says Curator of ohsewdenim of her stunning collection of handmade items. I'm pleased to have my fine art photograph "Sunset with Pelican" included here!


Summer's Not Over Yet!
"It's only August 22nd and there are Halloween decorations in the stores.....it's way too early for that......let's hold onto summer as long as we can!! :) ," says the Curator from KissedByTheSun. I'm so glad that she included my "Sunset with Pelican" in her lovely collection below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!