UA-20248021-6

Saturday, August 6, 2011

BEACHED WHELK


Watercolor by Barbara Rosenzweig
This intricate seashell caught my eye while I was lying on a sun-drenched beach in sight of the ocean beyond. I couldn't help painting this neat perspective on one of Nature's beauties! This unique original framed watercolor painting is a wonderful addition to your beach decor!

Come Home to the Sea
"Enjoying this last lovely month of summer!" says the curator from ClassicBabyWhites of this wonderful seaside collection. I hope that you enjoy this delightful selection of fine art (my "Beached Whelk") and handmade beach items.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful watercolour Barbara.
    Maybe you'll have poppies to paint next spring too????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!