UA-20248021-6

Saturday, August 27, 2011

PURPLE RAIN PAINTING

Abstract Watercolor
by Barbara Rosenzweig

 
I was inspired to create this one day while looking out of my window during a storm and picturing all of the wonderful colors that could be there instead of gray! This will be stunning in a modern as well as traditional home!

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
"Here comes hurricane Irene, the rain has started, but we are all safe indoors, so I'm celebrating the beauty that can be found in rain," says Curator Sarah Chase Dressler from ToadstoolsNTreestump of her Etsy collection. So glad that my "Purple Rain" is included along with so many wonderful gift items!

Rain, Rain, Go Away....
Curator Vee from vee41dmb created this wonderful rainy day Etsy Treasury that includes my "Purple Rain" painting. Check out these neat gift items!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, something in Purple Rain just grabs me, I am not an abstract lover, but I love your painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit and the special comment. Hope you can swing by to join our Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!