UA-20248021-6

Monday, August 15, 2011

SUNSET WITH PALM TREE

Fine Art Photograph
by Barbara Rosenzweig


"Sunset with Palm Tree" is a fine art photograph that highlights the gorgeous colors of early evening on the Gulf of Mexico. This was taken on Anna Maria Island in Florida and will make a great addition to a vacation home, as well as that special place in your room or office!

Summer's Twilight
"Enjoy those last days of summer while you still can!" says Curator of RitzwwRebel of this wonderful treasury of handmade and fine art, including my "Sunset with Palm Tree" photograph.

1 comment:

  1. WoW! Barbara, this is amazing! Your color hues are totally vivid. This just reminds me of my upcoming vacation to the Caribbean.

    Awesome!.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!