UA-20248021-6

Saturday, August 20, 2011

SECLUDED LAKE WATERCOLOR PAINTING

Framed Original Watercolor Painting
by Barbara Rsoenzweig

Serenity, solitude, and peace, with greens and blues, are the feelings I had when I painted this scene. With the small boat pulled up to the shore, pine trees back to the horizon, a lake reflecting the blue sky, what can be a better place for relaxation? This framed original watercolor would be wonderful in a rustic vacation home, as well as a sophisticated apartment!

Linked to Blue Monday.

Art in Nature
"Landscapes and flowers.....I guess I've kinda been stuck in nature lately.....," says Curator Debbie Shirley from ShirleyArt of her stunning collection. I'm honored that my "Secluded Lake" is featured along with so many fine art paintings!

8 comments:

  1. Love the "Secluded Lake" painting....it definitely feels peaceful!

    Thanks for including my treasury on your blog - your paintings looks wonderful in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is beautiful!! Like it!

    MYM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are super talented!

    Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice piece of art. I love it. Have several oils and watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures come over and see what I shared

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work. I can see your feelings translated over to your painting quite nicely too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful art work :-), you have a great talent, visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday, hope you can visit my 1st entry here too
    http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/08/mellow-monday-1-the-little-entrepreneur.html

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!