UA-20248021-6

Thursday, August 11, 2011

GIRL INTO THE SURF

Limited Edition Fine Art Reproduction
by Barbara Rosenzweig

My wonderful scene shows the pure girlish delight at being on the beach. I tried to capture her independent strut into the surf to fill her bucket! Can you smell the salt air, hear the surf, and feel the sand between your toes?

This painting will brighten up your child's room or a home at the shore and is the perfect companion piece to my "Boy into the Surf!"

EtsyLush Art Collection - well mostly art!
"100 % Etsy Lush Team - some beautiful items I discovered on my browse through Etsy Lush members! (http://www.etsylush.com/) I just love art and all the feelings it can invoke when looked upon...enjoy being taken to many different places with this treasury," says Curator Eric Kincaid of EricKincaid of his collection. I'm honored that my "Girl into the Surf" is in this beautifully colorful treasury!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blogging my treasury! Your work is just beautiful and I love the boy and girl into the surf!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!