UA-20248021-6

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

PINK MAGNOLIA WITH BLUE SKY


Original Watercolor Painting
by Barbara Rosenzweig

When I look up at the pink magnolia flowers with a bright blue sky framing them, I know it's spring - the inspiration of my painting! This beautiful painting will make your home even more inviting by bringing the outdoors in!

Pretty in Pink
Curators Jan Moore and Sallie Pace from Captola created this stunning collection of pink handmade and fine art items, including my "Pink Magnolia with Blue Sky" original watercolor painting. Please check each out by clicking on the images that appeal to you!

3 comments:

  1. The magnolia and the poinsettia are very lovely, I could use your artistic talent in my stained glass work. Shading and shadows are always a struggle for me, but not for you. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty pretty! Aren't we lucky to have a pink magnolia tree? It's the first thing to bloom here in March after a long winter and is just glorious. During the summer it throws out a few surprise blossoms. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!