UA-20248021-6

Thursday, August 11, 2011

PALE BLUE HYDRANGEA


Limited Edition Fine Art Reproduction
by Barbara Rosenzweig


There's one hydrangea bush in my garden that has the softest of blue tones. I tried to capture the delicate petals tinted with just a touch of pink. Picture this with its companion piece, "Pink Hydrangea" making a beautiful addition to country, modern, or your own special decor. Do it! Just treat yourself!

Blue Period
"Team Together - picking up spirits by banding together in a sea of beautiful blue art," says Curator Anne Pierce of WeeLambieKnits of her collection. I love the blues and appreciate her including my "Pale Blue Hydrangea."

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for featuring my treasury
    I love your hygrangeas...they are one of my favorite flowers and the blue so lovely in this painting.
    Well done bravo. Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!