UA-20248021-6

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CHAMBERED NAUTILUS PAINTING

Original Framed Watercolor
by Barbara Rosenzweig


The unique Chambered Nautilus has beautifully intricate patterns of brown jagged lines against its cream-colored shell with a pearlized "eye." This original watercolor painting makes a unique gift for a vacation shore home, especially when grouped with my other shell paintings! Or you can create a tropical paradise right in your own home!

Sea shells by the sea shore
"A collection of what Sea shells can be used for," is how Curator Heidi Erb of Firegems2010 describes her wonderful selections. I'm so pleased that she chose my "Chambered Nautilus" painting for this treasury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!