UA-20248021-6

Sunday, July 3, 2011

TAHITIAN SUMMER

 Limited EditionWatercolor Fine Art Print
By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig

It was love at first sight - the rich rusty colors blended with the wonderful blues, along with vivid shadows! Who would think that an electric motor could give such pleasure? Treat the man in your life to a great painting that will really liven up his workshop!

Lisa Monaghan curated this stunning collection and I was very happy to see my unusual "Rusty Motor" painting included here. I bet those checking out the items were surprised to see it!

Linked to Mellow Yellow Monday.

4 comments:

  1. What lovely blogs you have, overflowing with excellent quality artwork. Thanks for today's visit. Wishing you much continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, And a wonderful artist you are. I scrolled through some of your posts--very lovely pictures. I love looking at the "collections" of jewelry, paintings, artwork, etc. that you have at the end of each post--fun "stuff". I'll check back on your blog--love your work. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out beautifully! I love the color combinations and what an unusual subject to chose to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Barb, this is amazing!! I LOVE the colors--They're totally gorgeous and you are such a phenomenal artist!!

    I have some great news--I will announce it tomorrow on my blog--but, I just found out that I am in Altered Arts Magazine for summer--I'm so excited.

    Happy 4th of July!!

    Xo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!