UA-20248021-6

Monday, July 4, 2011

BEACH FRONT HOLIDAY

"Beach Chairs and Umbrella"
Seashore Limited Edition Matted Watercolor Print
By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig


These beach chairs with a colorful red umbrella means summertime at the beach! This painting will help to make your home even more of a relaxing paradise!

Curator of JaysTreasures says, "Oh To Be AT the Beach...Fun in the Sun..." Her beautiful treasury makes me want to head to the beach right now to sit on my beach chair enjoying all of the items in her collection! I appreciate my "Beach Chairs and Umbrella" being included here.


A BeachTown 4th of July

Curator Tracy McDaniel of 4EnvisioningVintage assembled everything that you could want at a July 4th beach town - right down to the cookies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!