UA-20248021-6

Saturday, July 16, 2011

STRAIGHT ON 'TIL MORNING

Landscape Limited Ed Matted Watercolor Print
 By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig

What a great way to relax! Just imagine yourself sitting in that Adirondak chair with your feet in the surf, watching the ocean and its endless waves - total peace! This painting makes a wonderful gift for that very special person or used to decorate your own paradise at home ! It looks great grouped with my other beach and sea shell paintings!

Beaches
Curator of TellTaleCreations created this stunning collection of fine art that happily includes my "Beach Chair & Sarong."


Straight on 'til Morning
"An Etsylush Fantasy - affordable fine art inspired by Disney's 'Peter Pan,' says Curator Brad Sears of  BradSearsWoodturner. I'm so happy to have my "Beach Chair & Sarong" chosen for his fairy tale-like collections of fine art.

1 comment:

  1. HI Barbara....your paintings really make me want a beach house (did I already mention this in my last comment?) You have a great sense of the calm and serenity of the shore.

    I have a few pics I could send you of my little girl at the beach. What is your email?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!