UA-20248021-6

Sunday, July 24, 2011

PALM TREE ON SECLUDED BEACH

Original Landscape Watercolor Painting
By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig

My peaceful beach welcomes you to get away from it all! Picture yourself on a private island with no worries, cool breezes, swaying palms, crystal clear water, and lots of sunshine. This serene original painting will give you hours of pleasure right in your own paradise at home!

Linked to Homemakeronadime.

Crystal Blue Persuasion
Curator Cindy of cthings created this stunning collection of blue handcrafted items and fine art. I hope that you enjoy all of them, including my "Secluded Beach" watercolor.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for putting my treasury on your lovely blog!! Enjoy your day Barbara!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!