UA-20248021-6

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SHABBY CHIC PINK HYDRANGEA

Floral Limited Edition Watercolor
Fine Art Reproduction
By Barbara Rosenzweig

My garden is full of bright summer color, but softer tones come from my pale pink hydrangea. This painting is beautiful in country, modern, or your own special decor and makes a terrific companion piece to my "Pale Blue Hydrangea." The delicately charming hydrangea will be lovely as a treat for yourself or a thoughtful gift for a flower lover!

"I love watching the garden, marvelling at each plant as they flower. My current favourite is our hydrangea, with striking deep pink flowers. I want to photograph this and produce my own art work. Thank you for your work inspired by hydrangeas," wrote Curator Catherine of BELLAandWILL of the artists (including me) whose work she featured.

3 comments:

  1. It's pretty. I'm partial to hydrangeas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, your watercolor captures the hydrangea so well, it's lovely! I also adore the farm scene, too, stunning color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!