UA-20248021-6

Saturday, July 9, 2011

LONG LIVE SUMMER!

Limited Edition Watercolor
By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig

My exuberant scene shows the pure childish delight at being on the beach. I tried to capture his sense of freedom and absolute joy! It will brighten up any child's room or a home at the shore!

Nautical Finds from EtsyLush
"100% of these items are brought to you from EtsyLush members!" says Curator Ginny of WednesdaySistersArts . I'm proud to be among such talented artists and artisans!


Summer Beach Party
Curator Nataly of Muza created this lively collection of wonderful handmade items including my happy boy running into the surf!



Long Live Summer!
Curator Ronit of LDDecoline created this wonderful summer collection and found my little surf boy the perfect addition to her treasury! Enjoy her terrific selections!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!