UA-20248021-6

Friday, July 29, 2011

BEACH CHAIRS and UMBRELLA

Seashore Limited Edition Watercolor
Fine Art Reproduction
by Barbara Rosenzweig

These beach chairs with a colorful red umbrella means summertime at the beach! This painting will help to make your home even more of a relaxing paradise!

I need a cool Ocean Breeze
"Beautiful Home Team Treasury. Oh, I wish I was near the ocean right now," says Curator Annie Farber of RubySweetPea of her visually stunning collection. I'm glad that she included my "Beach Chairs and Umbrella" in this summery selection!



There's still plenty of summer left!!!
Curator Pam Taylor of PocketCardsbyPam wrote, "Taking time to enjoy the final half of summer...ignoring the school shopping so many are talking about! Just remember to sun screen up!!!" So glad that she included my "Beach Chairs and Umbrella" in this great collection of summer items and fine art!




Playing with Fire
"Most of the United States is sweltering right now. This is my tribute to the heat wave. This stuff is Hot! Hot! Hot!" says Curator Stephanie Zembal of ContagiousDesign. Already two items are missing from this teasury because they were purchased. Maybe my "Beach Chairs and Umbrella" will be next!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!