UA-20248021-6

Monday, July 18, 2011

VIRTUAL ESCAPE: MOUNTAINS, LAKES & STREAMS

Framed Original Landscape Watercolor Painting
By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig

Trees silhouetted along a lonely lake, mountains in the background, and a soft pink sunset made this scene irresistible to paint! A wonderful choice for your home or office in its sleek, contemporary black metal frame.

Lush and Lovely
These are "Luscious selections from the etsylushteam" by Susan Rydell Fischer of simplysuzula. She has chosen my Sunset painting to compliment her collection.



Virtual Escape: Mountains, Lakes & Streams
Curator of TenderLane said of her visually stunning collection, "I love the wilderness!!" I'm happy that my "Sunset, Mountains, and Lake" was chosen for this peaceful and calming treasury of fine art!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful scene...so tranquil and so evocative of the mood. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!