UA-20248021-6

Thursday, July 21, 2011

BEACHED WHELK

Watercolor by Barbara Rosenzweig

This intricate seashell caught my eye while I was lying on a sun-drenched beach in sight of the ocean beyond. I couldn't help painting this neat perspective on one of Nature's beauties! This unique original framed watercolor painting is a wonderful addition to your beach decor!

I like...long walks on the beach....
Curator Brittany of GabAttack created this visually beautiful collection of turquoise and tan handmade gifts including my Fine Art watercolor, "Beached Whelk."



A Day at the Beach
This jewel-toned beach collection curated by ravenwillow is just stunning! I love the lovely soft aquas, pearl tones, and sand colors, which includes my "Beached Whelk" shell painting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so grateful that you linked up in this week's Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :) This awesome post totally rocked the party!

    PS: I also have a blog party called Market Your Biz and Giveaways so if I haven't invited you yet, please feel free to link up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!