UA-20248021-6

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SUNSET WITH PELICAN


"Sunset with Pelican" is a Fine Art Photograph that shows the brilliance of a dramatic orange sky. The pelican adds a wonderful dimension to this Gulf of Mexico scene. This photo was taken on Anna Maria Island in Florida and will make a great addition to your home.

It's a story about a Fairy Tale...
Sigalit Alcalai from SigalitAlcalai selected great finds for her collection, including my Sunset with Pelican photograph. I hope that you enjoy each one!




 At Day's End...
Summer from SummerWilson8 created this stunning collection. My Sunset with Pelican fits right in with this theme.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Barbara!
    Isn't Anna Maria Island just the best !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!