UA-20248021-6

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snowman with Red Scarf and Mittens


Thoughts of winter bring to mind all of the fun I had building a snowman with my brother when I was growing up and then with my children! We used whatever was at hand - even my daughter's scarf and mittens - to decorate him. Can you picture this cheerful bit of whimsey in your child's room?

Snow Day
"Didn't your mother tell you not to eat yellow snow?" says Beth BealfromTheBeasKnees. What a terrific collection! Hope that you enjoy it, including my whimsical snowman!     

2 comments:

  1. Many times I heard that expression about the snow. However, my mother made us some of the best snow ice cream from the clean part

    ReplyDelete
  2. great snowman picture. I love snowmen.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!