UA-20248021-6

Monday, January 2, 2012

FIERY SUNSET ABSTRACT


I love a fiery sky! This paintng shows all the brilliance of a fabulous sunset aflame with color! The gift of ART can't be beat!

Linking to Savvy HomeMade Monday, Look Whooo's Snapping, Tell Me! Tuesdays, and Handmade Tuesday

More Adventurous
"I read with every broken heart we should become
More adventurous
And if you banish me from your profits
And if I get banished from the kingdom up above
I'd sacrifice money and heaven all for love
Let me be loved, let me be loved -RILO KILEY"
This is a collection created by Emily Reed from AnotherLove.               


Let's "Tango" with "Tangerine" for Valentines!
You can "Tango with some of these wonderful creations!" says Anne from MyHelpingHands. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors! Just Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing at "Life as this Mommy knows It"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!