UA-20248021-6

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SEA URCHIN


The lasting color, the beautiful shape, the bumpy texture where its spines were attached, makes this sea urchin skeleton another one of Nature's treasures from the Sea. This painting makes a unique gift for a shore home, especially when grouped with my other shell paintings!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/63019949/watercolor-painting-seashell-still-life

By the Sea
Tanya Kohl from NeatThreads  made this wonderful collection of items from the sea, including my Sea Urchin painting.


My Valentine
Veronika from VeraNasfa created this stunning gift collection for Valentine's Day. I love seeing my Sea Urchin painting in this eclectic mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!