UA-20248021-6

Saturday, January 14, 2012

DOUBLE DEVIL'S TRUMPET


The rich deep purples and indigo blues on a dark background give this painting of the exotic Trumpet Flower an elegant look. This will be a sophisticated addition to your home!

Called Datura and Brugmansia, most of this beautiful plant contains toxic hallucinogens. It's also well know as an essential ingredient of love potions and witches' brews. This painting is a must-have conversation piece!

She flirted with lavender....
Jessa Irene from SimplyJessaIrene selected a fabulous collection of rich purple handmade and fine art items, including my Double Devil's Trumpet painting.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my treasury, I have tweeted and pinned this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!