UA-20248021-6

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SNOWMAN WITH RED SCARF AND MITTENS


Thoughts of winter bring to mind all of the fun I had building a snowman with my brother when I was growing up and then with my children! We used whatever was at hand - even my daughter's scarf and mittens - to decorate him. Can you picture this cheerful bit of whimsey in your child's room?

On Fire for Winter Wonderland of Colors!
"Featuring some of my favorite On Fire for Handmade Shops," says Shelly from Shelly6262 . It's super to have my Snowman featured in this winter collection!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Barbara for featuring my treasury on your blog. Your snowman picture fit perfectly in my treasury..off to share this post!

    Hugs
    Shelly ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!