UA-20248021-6

Sunday, January 22, 2012

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY SUNSET WITH PELICAN


I hope that you will check out the Great Finds contest and vote for my "Sunset with Pelican" photograph! Scroll down on the left of the site below to vote, if you like, for my Barbara Rosenzweig photo!

So many wonderful items! This is a tough choice, but I hope that you will check out my photo, too. Don't forget to vote for your fav!
http://www.madeformebyoaklie.com/GreatFinds.html
Orange Paradise
Stella Sargantani from MLivista created this absolutely stunning collection of ORANGE handmade and fine art items. Honored to have my Sunset with Pelican photograph included!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Barbara. Happy Sunday!
    I love your work. This is beautiful...has some of my favorite colors in it too.
    Of course I voted for you!
    Have a great week ahead!

    Lyrics Of Fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I voted.
    Hard to believe you're losing to "Knitting Guru" and "All About the Buttons" but there's no accounting for taste.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!