UA-20248021-6

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BEACH BIRD - ROYAL TERN PAINTING

Original Watercolor Painting
by Barbara Rosenzweig

A trip to the beach is always delightful! This feathered friend was happy to pose for me. As the sun was starting to set, I watched this Royal Tern, with its soft, gray and white feathers, gaze serenely into the distance, unbothered by me. If you enjoy this painting, please visit the rest of my shop for more paintings and prints.

Meet Me At The Shore
"There's a little time for a last dip...," says Curator Jacquie from jacquierae of her collection. I'm so happy to have my "Beach Bird - Royal Tern" painting included here.



Gray Sea
"My dog, Gray Sea, is my true love and she adores the coast," says Curators Jan Moore and Sallie Pace of Captola telling about her inspiration for this lovely treasury. Check below to see the wonderful gift items offered there!

1 comment:

  1. Barbara, Your Royal Tern painting is beautiful and is a lovely reminder of how peaceful and wonderful it is to sit in the sand by the sea. Thank you for the inspiration it brought to my treasury collection! - Jacquie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!