UA-20248021-6

Sunday, August 14, 2011

KNOBBED WHELK SEA SHELL

Still Life Limited Edition Fine Art Reproduction


 I love to paint nature's treasures, like this whelk. A terrific and thoughtful gift for a vacation or beach house or to create an island parasie in your own home. It would look great along with my other sea shell paintings.

Beach is Calling
"And I can never resist the call," says curator of AliandBellaCustomize of her absolutely stunning collection! My "Knobbed Whelk" painting is surrounded by beautiful handmade and fine art items.


A StrollDown My Street
Curator MS Bauer of mirroreyegirl said, "Simply on my way down the street...." I'm pleased that my "Knobbed Whelk" was included in this lovely collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!