UA-20248021-6

Thursday, August 25, 2011

BIRCH TREES IN EARLY SNOW PAINTING

Original Landscape Watercolor Painting
by Barbara Rosenzweig


Barren birch trees partially buried in the early snow look dramatic against the dark mountains beyond. I love the quiet that comes after a snow storm. This quiet peaceful painting of Nature's Beauty will make a serene and comfortable addition to your home.

I'm Ready for Snow!
"It's 100 degrees outside, so this is what I'm going to think about!" says Curator Kathy Ruggiero from kathyjewelry of her Etsy treasury. I just can't bring myself to think about it yet, still clinging to summer, even though I appeciate Kathy's choosing my "Birch Trees in Early Snow" painting for her wonderful brrrrrrr collection!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! I am totally ready for snow! Or anything less then 110 degrees! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!