UA-20248021-6

Saturday, August 20, 2011

SNOWY EGRET ON THE ROCKS WATERCOLOR

Original Watercolor Painting
by Barbara Rosenzweig

I enjoyed watching this beautiful bird, with its white delicate feathers blowing in the wind, balancing on the rocks looking for fish! This whimisical painting will be wonderful in your beach house, vacation home - everywhere you want to create that special beach feeling.

For the Birds
"I have chosen a different bird for each painting, giving attention to the artists' feel for color and presentation of the bird, and the simple beauty of the piece. Oh, and the artist had to know the name of the bird being painted. :)," says curator Cynthia Eason of AzureLune of her Etsy Treasury. 'So glad that I knew the name of my "Snowy Egret on the Rocks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!