UA-20248021-6

Monday, August 29, 2011

BOY into the SURF PAINTING

Watercolor Fine Art Reproduction
by Barbara Rosenzweig


DESCRIPTION: My exuberant scene shows the pure childish delight at being on the beach. I tried to capture his sense of freedom and absolute joy! It will brighten up any child's room or a home at the shore! This is the perfect companion piece to "Girl into the Surf!"

Fun in the Water
"Some of my favorite times have been in water! Learning to Swim in pools, Cooling off after long hikes in lakes, playing in splashpads, wading in water fountains and creeks, playing in the cold ocean....," says Curator Angelina from bellalena. I'm happy to have my "Boy into the Surf" included here!


1 comment:

  1. I love this one! (Maybe b/c I have little boys lol)You paint marvelously! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!