UA-20248021-6

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SECLUDED BEACH

Original Watercolor Painting $320
by Barbara Rosenzweig

My peaceful beach welcomes you to get away from it all! Picture yourself on a private island with no worries, cool breezes, swaying palms, crystal clear water, and lots of sunshine. This serene original painting will give you hours of pleasure right in your own paradise at home!

Indian Summer Getaway
"Inspired by the lovely Autumn Glow Earrings by Karina Grace Designer Gemstone Jewelry," says Curator Bridgit Alexander of GrandmasCrochetCotta of her treasury. She's included my "Secluded Beach" in her great mix of greens and ambers!


Bottom of the Beautiful Brimey Sea
"Can you hear the waves lapping at the shore??" asks Curator Kelly-Anne Turnbull of MissyKsCreations of this beautiful selection of blue and turquoise handmade items and fine art. I'm honored that she included my "Secluded Beach" painting.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!