UA-20248021-6

Sunday, August 14, 2011

BEACHED WHELK SEA SHELL

Original Watercolor Landscape Painting
by Barbara Rosenzweig


This intricate seashell caught my eye while I was lying on a sun-drenched beach in sight of the ocean beyond. I couldn't help painting this neat perspective on one of Nature's beauties! This unique original framed watercolor painting is a wonderful addition to your beach decor!

Summer Beach
"Take a walk along the beach, toes scrunching in the warm sand, a bracelet of coral softly clinking on your wrist as you listen to the sound of waves under a blue, blue sky....," says Curator Christine Pardos from  foxgloveparty of her collection. She perfectly captures the beach scene with these wonderful items, including my "Beached Whelk Seashell" painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!