UA-20248021-6

Sunday, August 28, 2011

LOVERS on the BEACH - NEW PAINTING

Watercolor Fine Art Reproduction
by Barbara Rosenzweig


This distant view of a loving couple touched my heart. Hugging each other, looking out at the vast ocean, feeling totally alone, they are ultimately together. This romantic fine art reproduction is just waiting for someone to love it and take it home!

Linked to Savvy HomeMade Monday, Motivate Me Monday.

inloveness
"During my first year of marriage, my husband and I read a book called A Severe Mercy....in this book, they described in-love-ness a term i haven't forgotten," says Curator Angelina from bellalena, stating the inspiration for her Etsy Treasury. My "Lovers on the Beach" painting compliments the other fine art offerings represented here.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful painting. They look very happy. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured their love beautifully! Your hydrangea and sunflower paintings are just gorgeous, too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful painting. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I will have to come by and browse your beautiful work when I've got more time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful painting. You are truly talented, Barbara! Thank you so much for linking your post up at Savvy HomeMade Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!