UA-20248021-6

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CLEMATIS BLOSSOM CLOSE UP

Fine Art Reproduction
by Barbara Rosenzweig

Georgia O'Keefe's work is a major influence on my paintings. Like her, I love to paint close-ups of magnificent flowers. This dramatic clematis with its rust colored stamens look stunning against pale petals. This watercolor will make a wonderful addition to your modern or traditional home!

On Fires for Flowers
Curator Brazen Edwards-Hager of BrazenDesignStudio created this absolutely stunning collection of floral handmade items. I am honored that she included my "Clematis Blossom Close Up" painting.

2 comments:

  1. You do such awesome pieces, but my fav is still the Sunshine Sunflower. I just love the colors of that one.
    :) CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Barbara your painting is fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!