UA-20248021-6

Thursday, December 1, 2011

DOGWOOD TREE IN AUTUMN


I've always loved the little dogwood tree that has been growing outside my front door for many years. The shape of the tree, the structure of the brances, the changing colors and shapes of the leaves, and the beautiful red berries have always inspired me. This fine art reproduction of my original watercolor painting of this gem of a tree in autumn will add a wonderful touch of Nature to your home.

Merry Christmas to all...
Catherine Templeton from CatherinesJewelry  created a collection "filled to overflowing with Season's Greetings!"

1 comment:

  1. This painting would be gorgeous on a mantle with some holiday greenery and shiny silver ornaments; lets add a candle or two. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!