UA-20248021-6

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ANY TWO 11X14 PRINTS FOR $49


You choose ANY TWO 8x10 matted to 11x14 prints. Either purchase THIS listing and let me know which 2 you would like in the "message to seller" OR convo me first to let me know,and then purchase this listing. The cost will be $49 for two matted prints - a savings of S9!

My fine art reproductions are on archival, acid free paper, matted and ready for framing in a standard 11x14 frame.

Ringing in the New Year with Sunshine!
Kathy Hardy from DornickDesigns created a wonderful collection featuring sunshine-filled items! I'm happy that she chose my Special Offer of Any Two Prints for $49.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a Joyful New Year, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome artwork! Barbara one of these days I am going to surprise you and buy a few of your pieces! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!