UA-20248021-6

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SNOWY EGRET ON THE ROCKS


I enjoyed watching this beautiful bird, with its white delicate feathers blowing in the wind, balancing on the rocks looking for fish! This whimisical painting will be wonderful in your beach house, vacation home - everywhere you want to create that special beach feeling.

Snow Days
"Who can resist blues at this time of year???" says WrappedWithWire from WrappedWithWire  My Snowy Egret looks right at home in this fine collection!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece of art! Such a unique creature. I really like this Barbara. Happy New Year to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Barbara, love the softness of your background colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!