UA-20248021-6

Thursday, December 29, 2011

SEA URCHIN


The lasting color, the beautiful shape, the bumpy texture where its spines were attached, makes this sea urchin skeleton another one of Nature's treasures from the Sea. This painting makes a unique gift for a shore home, especially when grouped with my other shell paintings!

On Fire for Valentine's Day Gifts
"Featuring just a few of the wonderful On Fire for Handmade shops with great gift ideas for you to choose from," says Shelly from Shelly6262 .  I just love the fabulous colors of this collection!



Burgundy Desire!
BlissWorksStudio from BlissWorksStudio created this stunning collection! It's amazing how my sea creature, the Sea Urchin, fits in here! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!