UA-20248021-6

Monday, October 24, 2011

POMEGRANATES WATERCOLOR

by Barbara Rosenzweig

The pomegranate is mentioned in ancient texts of the Bible and Homer. It's valued for its beauty and versatility as a fruit with medicinal qualities, It also is a symbol of prosperity, fruitfulness, and ambition, with many myths and religious meanings ascribed to it. That's what drew me to create this watercolor, showing the stunning fruit growing on its small tree. I hope that you enjoy the fine art reproduction made from my original painting.

Snuggle Bug Sunday Morning with Friends
Curator Anne from WeeLambieKnits says, "Like reading the Sunday paper!" I hope that you enjoy this terrific collection of handmade and fine art gift items!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful color in your pomegranates, Barbara.

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!