UA-20248021-6

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MUREX SEASHELL PAINTING

by Barbara Rosenzweig

This Murex is one of my favorite seashells! I love all of its soft pink, purple and amber tones, its distinctive spikes, textures, and valleys, and its luminous translucent shell. I tired to capture just that for YOU! This fine art reproduction makes a wonderful companion piece to my Chambered Nautilus, Knobbed Whelk, and Sea Urchin.

Pink Whispers
"Feminine, whispers of pink and peach show the beauty of these creations. Savor each one of these delicate items designed with your inner female side in mind...," says Curator Marge Mills from PersonalDesignz of her stunning collection. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Barbara.
    I've not been by in a while. I was on vacation & became unwell upon my return. I'm recovering slowly.

    I love pinks & purples & the color of this shell is magnificent...very lifelike indeed.

    Beautiful painting.
    Thanks for sharing.

    My latest poem: Unchain My Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!