UA-20248021-6

Friday, October 7, 2011

MUREX SEASHELL WATERCOLOR PAINTING

by Barbara Rosenzweig

This Murex is one of my favorite seashells! I love all of its soft pink, purple and amber tones, its distinctive spikes, textures, and valleys, and its luminous translucent shell. I tired to capture just that for YOU! This fine art reproduction makes a wonderful companion piece to my Chambered Nautilus, Knobbed Whelk, and Sea Urchin.

Linked to Mosaic Monday

Woodland Silk
"Delicate colors of sea foam and pale pink bring a special feeling to this treasury of wonderful creations.... Please visit each one and make it one of your favorite items....," says Curator Marge Mills from PersonalDesignz. This is an absolutely stunning collection!

5 comments:

  1. How lovely this shell is. All the other shots are pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely mosaic, The pastel colors and items are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very petty. love the pink and green colour theme of the mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your painting is gorgeous and I love the gorgeous color combo in your mosaic!!!
    Have a beautiful week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!