UA-20248021-6

Sunday, October 2, 2011

FARM IN FALL

by Barbara Rosenzweig

These bright red stables and the early fall leaves were so inspiring, that I just had to paint this colorful scene! My framed original watercolor will be a wonderful addition to your home whether it's rustic, rural, traditional, modern, or just plain cozy!

Linked to Mosaic Monday, Savvay Homade Monday

Touring Fall on Fire
"Time to head north for a fall color tour!" says Curators Jim and Gina from JimAndGina.  Here's a collection of wonderful autumn items!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,

    What a great painting that is! It definitely makes me want to visit your state one fine day... :)

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog now and then. You even signed up to follow the photo blog I have together with a few girls from all over the world!

    Maybe you want to check out my Oktoberfest giveaway . It would be nice to welcome you back to my blog.

    Greetings from Munich, Germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! It reminds me of the farms I've seen in upstate New York!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites...but I never noticed that the leaves were turning. I guess I was looking at the green pasture and didn't notice. Hope you are well. I'm sure you are as busy as ever...enjoy these fall temps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the painting and the photo mosaic is great...fall is here!!!
    Have a beautiful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's wonderful! Nothing can beat a red barn in autumn foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb, this piece is beautiful! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing it at Savvy HomeMade Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!