UA-20248021-6

Monday, October 3, 2011

AUTUMN WOODS with LIGHT BEAMS

by Barbara Rosenzweig

Fall colors of the leaves signal the coming winter that I love. Long shadows and light beams add interest to this solemn earth tones scene. This soothing painting creates a warm and inviting mood in your home.

Autumn Tones Are OnFire
Curator Anne from Metalworksjewelry says of her collection, "All these items are created by members of the On Fire for Handmade Team." I hope that you enjoy these wonderful fall items.

Seasons change....Fall is here.
"Bringing the season indoors, items for your fall decor," says Curator from lockwood05 of her collection.

1 comment:

  1. I love your sense of strong diagonal movement. Keep painting! andrea@ townandprairie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!