UA-20248021-6

Monday, June 2, 2014

Beach Boy with Red Shovel Painting

https://www.etsy.com/listing/189880125/beach-boy-child-red-shovel-seashore?
 
A perfect day for the beach, so grab your shovel and head to the surf! I just love seeing children on the beach and this little fellah is no exception.
 
When I created this watercolor painting, I wanted to capture the wonderful reflections and shadows in the watery sand, the foamy surf, and a beautiful sun-filled sky.
 
Do you remember when you were a child and strutted unafraid toward the ocean? Do you recollect the thrill of a beach adventure? Do you recall the unique feelings of joy you felt there? I do and still relive them every time I walk the beach!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!