UA-20248021-6

Monday, June 2, 2014

Beach Adirondack Chairs...And the Winner is...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/176111955/beach-adirondack-chair-art-print?
 

Thanks to all of you who entered my Mother's Day Contest! You shared wonderful memories of your moms, based on my paintings that reminded you of her. ...And the Winner is Lou Anne P! Congratulations! The prize is a $52 gift certificate from my shop for a large matted 16x20 fine art print of her choice.
 
"We didn't sit on the beach but in the back yard almost every summer evening chatting, laughing, telling stories, playing. My mom and whomever had time to enjoy the moment would choose a spot from her eclectic, colorful supply of outdoor furniture. These precious evenings continued her whole life and I often ponder the memories today as I sit in my own colorful eclectic supply of furnishings on the patio."  Lou Anne

Linked to Watercolors by Barbara Etsy Shop, Watercolors By Barbara Website, Fine Art America, Make it Pretty Monday, IShouldBeMoppingTheFloorBoogieboardCottage, Alphabe-Thursday, Join the Party {Linky}  Fall into Fall, and Pink Saturday, Five Days Five Ways, Friday Favs, Fancy These Friday’s, Friday Link Party, Saturday Show & Tell, The DIY'ers, Anything Blue & Pink Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!