UA-20248021-6

Thursday, May 19, 2011

SUPER SPRING MAY SALE!

Announcing my Super Spring MAY Sale! It's going on now for one month only (May) on all of my Fine Art Prints.


Yellow Tulip
  
Blue Hydrangea

5x7 matted to 8x10 now $15

8x10 matted to 11x14 are now $20       2 for $36

11x14 matted to 16x20 are now $35     2 for $65
…Plus Shipping

Check out my Etsy Shop or my Website Gallery to select your items. Then contact me by leaving a comment to let me know which matted fine art prints you have selected and I will honor the discount.

Anjou Pears



Beach Chairs and Umbrella

Happy May Savings!

2 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful!! If I hadn't taken up all my wall space with my new creations, I'd be on this bandwagon! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious work as always Barbara.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!