UA-20248021-6

Thursday, May 26, 2011

ART TO SINK YOUR TEETH INTO

Watercolor Still Life Limited Edition Fine Art Reproduction
By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig


I enjoy using silver to capture colorful reflections, especially the vivid reds of strawberries. This amazingly detailed original watercolor painting will look wonderful in any sophisticated dining area.

Curator Emily King of sitesorted wrote, "Fruits of the artists to feast your eyes on. I just love the colours used in these paintings." I totally agree! This is one of the most vibrantly colored collections of artwork I've seen in a while. I feel honored to have my painting among these beauties!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... just WOW! Your work is so compelling. What talent. Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could follow you back and discover your art. Love i,t

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!