UA-20248021-6

Friday, February 25, 2011

THE BOLD, THE BEAUTIFUL

"Into the Surf"
Watercolor Sea Shore Limited Edition Art Print
By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig
My "Boy into the Surf" is perfect for Blue Monday with his blue bathing suit jumping into the blue, foaming ocean!
Below, curator and owner Mae of EastwoodArt features artists from my Visual Artists Street Team (VAST) from Etsy. She hopes that you will enjoy these beautiful treasures! My matted Limited Edition "Boy into the Surf" (11x14 - $24) joins a wonderful collection of fine art.


For more Blue entries, click the badge below.
Happy Blue Monday!
Smiling Sally

7 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the boy in the surf. It is my favorite before I even knew it was yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beautiful collection of art was curated from the very talented international artists of the VAST team on Etsy. VAST promotes original fine art straight from the artist's studios, that you are able to treasure for years.

    Thank you Barbara for sharing this on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful collection!!! It's so exciting that you're in this Etsy collection...I hope you had a great weekend...We have been celebrating Mardi Gras and are having company this week!
    Sending (((hugs))),
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very artistic...love it.

    Happy BM

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautifully done. I clicked and was impressed. You've got such defined muscle tone!

    Happy Blue Monday, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mosaic! Your art is wonderful and I've become a follower of your beautiful blog.
    Happy Blue Monday!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!