UA-20248021-6

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SOUTH PHILLY ITALIAN MARKET - Original Watercolor

Hi, Here's my latest watercolor painting of a very special street market. Philadelphia's Italian Market is a great place to visit. It's the oldest and largest working outdoor market in the US. Colorful fruits and vegetables, sidewalk displays, bright awnings, and vibrant city life greet you. I hope that you enjoy it!

South Philly Italian Market Original Painting 15x22 Philadelphia, PA

        Original Watercolor Painting: South Philly Italian Market
                         by Artist Barbara Rosenzweig
                                   15x22 - $580

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I lived at 9th and Catharine for 12 years!!!
    Great job!
    Smiles~
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so lively and colorful. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!