UA-20248021-6

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Beach Boy with Red Ball Watercolor Painting

https://www.etsy.com/listing/195080291/boy-child-and-red-ball-art-print?
 
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! Here's my modern little Yankee Doodle Dandy to help celebrate the holiday! As soon as I saw him on the beach, I knew that he'd be the perfect subject for my Independence Day tribute! "Freedom" is what my newest painting is all about!
 
You may be surprised to see that this time I didn't paint the sand and sea. I felt that with the shadows, the painting said everything that I wanted to express - childhood, freedom, joy, motion.
 
What does this watercolor painting say to you?
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Here is what it says to me: ADORABLE!! I'd so hang this in my house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!